SusanSalutations

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Things I Love About You




I missed the midnight deadline but I finished the little album. Here's some pics for you. I put the 5 Things on th eback of the tag on page 3. I think I'll save this for our anniversary in October.
I used Basic Gray Flint Pattern paper, a Bella Chipboard album, Stampin' Up! cardstock, ink & ribbon (Brilliant Blue and Mellow Moss), Make It Special brads, a black felt pen and a gold gel pen, cuttlebugged lettering, free hand flourishes and some lettering, a slit punch, a swirl clip, and green nylon cord.
Oh and there's one red velvet letter in there too.

4 comments:

Lee said...

Susan, this is gorgeous!!! I love the tag shaped album!! What a sweet memory for your dh.....I'll definitely have to make something like this for our anniversary too!!! What a fun idea!! I'm so addicted to Basic Grey papers!!! LOL

My Paper World said...

Awwwww! It's beautiful Susan! xx

Paula J Atkinson said...

Beautiful, shame you missed the deadline.
I am two weeks behind with one of my challenges, my heart just isn't in crafting & keeping up a blog right now.

Nardi said...

Fantastic Susan! He is going to love it! (Shame you missed the dealine but glad you shared with us.)