SusanSalutations

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Love Challenge


Chris is having a competition about the theme of 'Love'. I thought this page in my mini album said a lot about that topic. It's a pic of my MIL at her 80th birthday party. She is so full of life and zest, even though she is in a wheel chair here after breaking a hip (playing bowls!!!! We had the party at the bowl's club and a cake with a fallen bowler on top!!!) so I am using this page as my entry. Today was the last day to enter for Chris' blog candy.


4 comments:

Lee said...

That's a winner for love in MY book Susan!!! Hey....is bowls the same as bowling here???

My Paper World said...

Great photos Susan! Chris will love your page! xx

Chriss Rollins said...

Hi Susan,
Chris will be bowled over with your page, thanx for entering it, its great when people take up the challenges.
chriss x
blog candy challenge at mine girls :)

Pearl said...

Wow yes ! thats just fab Susan ! Your MIL is 80 & still healthy & living well ! great take on the challenge !