SusanSalutations

Friday, March 07, 2008

Tagged by Lee

Lee asked anyone in a fun mood to answer her tag. How could I resist that? If you feel in a fun mood, please do the same! Here goes:

4 Jobs I've Had: Traffic counter, real estate office receptionist, book seller, teacher

4 Movies I've Seen: I Walk the Line, Finding Nemo, The Green Mile, Shrek

4 Places I've been: Disneyland, Dreamworld, Australia Zoo, Birdworld

4 Places I've lived: California, Washington (USA), North West Territories (Canada), Queensland (Australia)

4 TV Programs I watch: Better Homes & Gardens, All Saints, ummmm, a couple of soaps

4 Radio Shows I listen to: I listen to classical music in the car, mainly

4 Favorite Foods: Chocolate, pasta, fresh salads, chicken kiev

4 Places I'd Rather be: I LOVE being home!!!!! I don't have much desire to be anywhere else these days...but I don't mind visiting family & friends and going out for coffee with DH

1 comment:

Lee said...

Hi Susan!! It's always fun to find out little tid-bits about friends!! When did you live in WA?? We lived in Montana several years ago. Thanks for playing!!