SusanSalutations

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Stampin' Up! Alphabet Challenge

Over at Fiona's blog, she is running a challenge to work through the alphabet with cards made form Stampin' Up! We're up to 'C' now. Please feel free to join in - there haven't been too many players so far and it would be nice to encourage Fiona :-) If you have 'Carte Postal', for example, you could make a card with that set.

I'm working on a card with my only 'C' set - Canvas. That leaves me pretty free to do anything else, doesn't it, since Canvas is a background stamp. Woo hoo!

Wish I had Carte Postal though....lol!

3 comments:

Lee said...

I'll try to combine some challenges and I'll let you know if I get this one!!

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Thanks for stopping at my blog Susan, i will get those off to you has soon has i can .I have your address.

Andrea xx

Fiona said...

Thanks for the advert Susan!