SusanSalutations

Monday, March 31, 2008

Card Swap Kit for Kim's INKredibles Forum


Today I heard that some of the people taking part in the INKredible's card swap received their cards, and I promised to publish the card I sent when that started happening. So here it is. All Stampin' Up! materials were used in this card. That's Whisper White, More Mustard, Certainly Celery and Brocade Blue cardstock,

the Time Well Spent stamp set coloured with Stampin' Pastels, there's gold embossing powder and a gold brad on the flower in the top right hand corner and black embossing powder used on the green background paper, the paper piercing tool was used on the Brocade Blue and faux stitching added with the Stampin' Up! white pen, and black fine tipped felt pen on the Whisper White, and I also hand drew the flourishes with black fine-tipped felt pen.

Thanks again to Nicola at My Paper World for the card sketch in the first place!

8 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fab card, great mix of colours.
you asked what the clock signifys for me & the answer is I just have a love of timepieces & clock faces. I am always transfixed when I see really gorgeous ones. that's what my CJ was all about too. Moments in time. I asked everyone to use some acetate clocks I printed off for them on their pages.

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, love the colours and a great sentiment

Emma said...

Fantastic card Susan, I love the colours you have used and the sentiment is lovely.

Suzanne said...

More Mustard huh....that's a color I haven't used much, but you have used it so well here. The color combo is wonderful! I like how you did the flower with the gold embossing and the hand drawn flourishes are great! Overall I'd give this card an A+

Nardi said...

Great card Susan. I am looking forward to having the time to put mine together. (I'm off for a kip now as I have been up all night with two of my kids.)

Martha said...

Susan! I'm not a scrap enthusiast but I've been missing you and wondering where you got to! I don't have an alternative email address for you and the TAFE ones have been bouncing back - so I thought "I know, I'll find her via Blogger" - and here you are! Drop me a line, I would love to hear from you.
Love from Martha

Lee said...

Just beautiful!! I love those colors and the embossed flower!!! Your doodling always amazes me!!

Chriss Rollins said...

an all rouns lovely card, fancy flourishes and i love the sentiment stamp.. i need to buy it.
thanx for sharing
chriss x
your blog candy is ready to be posted in the morning with a little extra something. Enjoy.
chriss x