SusanSalutations

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Scrapbook Wednesday



Every Wednesday I get a couple of pages done in my albums. I thought I'd share what I did yesterday with you. One of the Stained Glass Window pages has been shown before but I made it into a double page payout and think it resembles a quilt in my album. The other double page layout is from 1992 when we went to Alma Park Zoo again. It's pretty subtle - hope you can see the cut-out flowers and lacy matte I did for one of the photos.
I'm so enjoying picking out the best shots from years ago to do something special with - reliving my past. Lol!


4 comments:

Lee said...

I LOVE the quilt squares look....it also does look a double stained glass window too!! And very, very elegant lavendar pages!! So soft and pretty!! I can't wait until I get my craft room in my new house as then I can have room for my scrap stuff too!! It's been packed away now for quite some time!! And I can work on fun memories with my kids' photos!! I do NOT have a good childhood.........so I'll concentrate on happy memories with my kiddos and hubby!!! :)

Lexie said...

Love the stained glass window pages!

Look foward to seeing the finished Mini, I have to say I am finding this a challenge!

My Paper World said...

Wow! Susan! I LOVE the quilt effect! It looks really great!
Nicola xx

Chrissie said...

I love the stained glass pages! It does look like a quilt... very pretty!