SusanSalutations

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mini Album instructions

Thanks for your sweet comments about my album, Lee and Chriss! I wanted to try and post the instructions up here for you since Lee was interested in making one, but can't seem to save them to my computer.

If you go here, you can see the instructions in the last box on the page. You'll also get to see all the other amazing albums people made for this competition! We still don't know who won but I think it will be Lizzy.

I hope to see an album made by you one of these days!

Oh and Chriss, I was thinking of doing something for Chris' competition on 'Love'. Thanks for reminding me!

Have a wonderful day :-)

2 comments:

Lee said...

Oh thanks so much for the link Susan!! I definitely want to make one of these!!

Chriss Rollins said...

hi susan, i checked out the link and those little albums are so lovely a good size to carry around in your handbag and brag to all your friends on the subject 'our kids'
thanx for sharing
chriss x