SusanSalutations

Friday, January 18, 2008

Peculiar Aristocratic Title

I was looking at Gypsyangel's blog this evening (yep - jumped on the computer again for a few minutes after everyone else went to bed!) and she said the following: "As most of you would know that I have been tracing my family tree, well I just found out that I am someone of importance. My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is: Her Royal Highness Gypsyangel the Innocent of Walk upon Water"

Well, I couldn't resist finding out what my own title would be, of course, and maybe you would also like one of your own. Here's what I found out:

My own Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Exalted Highness Duchess Susan the Superficial of Greater Sodbury
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

5 comments:

Lee said...

Susan, I LOVE it!!! Okay, now, of course I'll have to go figure out mine!!! LOL Thanks for sharing Your Highness!! ;)

Suzanne said...

That is too funny! Off I go to join in on this royal silliness!

My Paper World said...

So much fun! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Too funny. sweet Blog!!!

gypsyangel said...

Awesome title Susan, glad you now know who you are. LOL

Hugs
Gypsy