SusanSalutations

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Get Well Soon

A friend I know from some of the forums I belong to is in the hospital. I coincidentally found a card on SCS made by Jill Jacobsen and decided it might cheer Lexie up. Here it is - the flower is made from scrapbook paper from Big W, I couloured the bg of the reverse side with SU! Lavendar Lace and stamped with an SU! Seeing Spots stamp in Ballet Blue. Cardstock is from SU! - Pixie Pink, Yo Yo Yellow, Lovely Lilac and Bashful Blue. I used a gold brad I found in the LSL and a deep pink one I got from my Secret Santa from Kim's forum I also used some gingham ribbon, a white gel pen, Paper Piercing tool & matte plus slit punch, all from SU! Get better soon, Lexie.

For Lexie

6 comments:

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Susan its gorgeous , it will certainly cheer her up, Happy new year by the way.

Andrea xx

Lee said...

Wow! Wonderful! I haven't tried a design like that yet......I will have to!! And the colors are definitely cheery and bright!

Suzanne said...

Hmm..this is a neat looking technique to make a flower. Is it done with circle punches?

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous get well card, lovely design. I'd be really pleased if you added me to your blog roll, I'll add you to mine.

Lexie said...

I love it Thanks Susan!!!!!

Rochelle W said...

Very cool.