SusanSalutations

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

The Wylde Women Award

Thank you to Chriss for this amazingpiece of ART. It is a gorgeous award which I am not sure I deserve lately! You made my day when I saw that you had nominated me, Chriss. Pop on over to The Artist Trading Club especially if you like phenomenal ATCs. There is always plenty of inspiration there!

To pass on The Wylde Women Award, the rules are:-

1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it’s up to you! Make sure you link to their site on your post.
2. Link back to Tammy's blog (the originator of the Award).The purpose of the Award is to send love and acknowledgement to women who brighten your day, teach you new things, and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

So here goes (and in no particular order)…..

Lee You ALWAYS inspire me, with your wonderful creations, your funny and uplifting comments, and your willingness to share! You are so generous and I love to visit your blog, Lee.

Andrea You are always trying new things and growing all the time! Your generosity also touches me.

Suzanne What an amazing woman you are, talented in so many fields, and willing to share step-by-step instructions for your creations! I know no one whose quilts are so utterly gorgeous as yours.

Melanie Your creativity and humour never fail to inspire! What a wonderful designer you are and how well you build up suspense to surprise us all with newly minted stamps!! I love how versatile your stamps are Mel.

Nicola What a wonderful blog to visit for card making ideas and designs and for inspiration from all over the world! Thank you also for your sharing nature.

Chrissie You make some awesome cards and have such a lovely attitude to life! You're an inspiration to me, Chrissie, and to many others.

Pearl Your colours and designs are amazing! I love to see what you have made and am in awe of your talent! And you are a lovely person as well!!

Tanyah What a prolific crafter you are and what amazing pages you create. Your energy and enthusiasm shows through in all that you do!

Amanda
What a clever person you are and how wonderful are your new ventures - handmade bags! Your scrapping style is also one I thoroughly enjoy and I always see something new on your blog.

Gypsyangel Your amazing generosity and ideas for making the world a better place to be shine through in all of your actions, Gypsy. I am so grateful to have found Scrapchat The inspiration there is dazzling and it's all because of you!

5 comments:

Pearl said...

Hi Susan !

How lovely of you to pass on this award to me !
You're too kind & oh so sweet !

Sorry to hear you've not been well ! I can't imagine having to be in bed for a coupla days ! lol

I've just discovered thepioneerwoman.com - she's SUCH a lark to read even if you do nothing else with her cooking recipes , photography tips & you might even enjoy her romance tale ( based on her life I think ! ) It's wildly popular ! So I'm thinking it just might be fun for you to check out during this time ! & she does keep her cooking & writing real ! truly a gem ! lol

God Bless 1

Lee said...

Susan! How very sweet of you!! This is a cool one!! Hope you're feeling better soon since your package is on it's way to you!!! Hugs!!!

Suzanne said...

Susan, You totally have me blushing this morning. I will be back later to pick up my award and post it tp my site...need to run off to work right now at least that is what the timer I set to remind me to go is saying with it's insistent beeping. I so hope you are feeling much better and are all settled in after your move. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations soon.

Melanie said...

Thank you Susan, that's so sweet!!!
(sorry i'm late to visit, aI ahve family in town this week staying here, I will be psoting on ym blog soon!) :)

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Sorry Susan ive been a bad blogger for the last few weeks what with the kids been off school, thank you very very much for my beautiful award you are such a dear friend. Your card is still here again sorry it will be posted soon i promise. How are you feeling?.

Andrea xxxxx