SusanSalutations

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Scrapchat Auction Site


Want to join a site that lets you buy and sell your papercraft items for free?

Scrapchat Craft Exchange auction site has been developed by a friend of mine specifically for scrapbookers, cardmakers and other crafts. The auction site doesn't have any fees to buy or to sell products. You are able to sell, swap or exchange all of your excess stash.

I'm a member there and I just bought three papers and am bidding on a stamp set! I'll have to think about putting some of my stash up for sale...what on Earth would I part with? Lol!

Anyway, do consider it if you are interested. It's a real advantage not having to pay for advertising especially when you may only have small amounts of something for sale :-)

4 comments:

Lee said...

Oh sounds cool.....maybe I'll go check it out when I get a minute.....thanks for the heads-up Susan!

Suzanne said...

I think I Will go and check this out. Sounds interesting. Thanks for the info.

ScrapManda said...

Thanks Susan...copy and paste is wonderful ;) My blog is using your "copy" too!!

Chriss Rollins said...

This sounds great must check it out and by the way hope you are feeling well again soon but do think you are just greedy wanting all that illness at once.
there is a little something on my blog for you.
chriss x