SusanSalutations

Sunday, August 03, 2008

The Winner Is....

Thank you for the people who had a look at my developing website PapercraftCentral.com

I have taken in board the feedback I received. It is very valuable to have it!

Now for the person who I found the most helpful? Cos there was blog candy involved in this, y'know. It IS.....

LEE!!!

Lee, you are such an inspiration to me and I love your blog. Thank you for the trouble you took to give me thoughtful feedback. I hope it shows in the page on embossing now and that I also took it on board for the new page on Masking!

Start watching the postman soon, Lee. I have just the thing for you as blog candy! Oh and that is our dog, Trixie, who is helping me to congratulate you :wink:

2 comments:

Lee said...

Oh wow!!!!! Gosh am I blessed!!! Susan you are so fun and I love seeing all that you create!! Keep me posted on each step of your website!! And look at that lil Twixie!!!!! Give her a hug for me!!! Thanks so much Susan!!!! You ARE gonna need to be watching your mailbox too!!!! ;)

Suzanne said...

Congratulations to Lee and what a cute picture of your doggie!