SusanSalutations

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Heartsongs - a Circle Journal

What makes your heart sing? That was the topic for a Circle Journal I completed this week. It took me a long time to think of a song and of how I could do this one, though once I had made the decisions and choices, it came together pretty quickly. Do you find it works that way for you too?

Lee and Maz might notice some of their blog candy and RAKs in use here! Thank you again, my friends.

I based the pages on a 'Flutterby' kit from Kaisercraft, but all bling has been added. The song itself fits in a pocket created by the white envelopes used to make the pages for this album (how clever is that??) These CJ pages have been completed for Gypsy for a challenge over at Scrapchat.

I hope she likes them.

If you would like more information about Circle Journals I wrote something for you at PaperCraftCentral. Go here to see it!

4 comments:

Pearl said...

This is terrific Susan ! i recognised that Kaisercraft pp as I nearly bought them but part them back ! so nice to see how you've used it here ! Definitely my fave of your work for now ! lol

Here's a little poem to share with you today :

As the flowers are all made
sweeter by the sunshine
and the dew , so this old world is made
brighter by the lives of folks like you !


I added this to your award post on my blog ! lol

Lee said...

OMGosh Susan!!! This is not only fabulously GORgeous.........it's so meaningful and moving!!! The colors and the embellies are so eye-catching......and the song you chose is so wonderfully applied to your theme! I do someday want to get out all my photos and do some journalling and scrapbooking again....thank you so much for sharing your wonderful ideas and your beautiful soul!!!

Jaqi said...

Oh Susan, This is lovely, Well done and Thanks for sharing, it shows that you enjoyed making this, its lovely, Jaqi x

Lexie said...

Susan this is just lovley. I love the kaiser PP the butterflies are so gorgeous.

The owner of this journal will love this!