SusanSalutations

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thank you, Maz!


The post was especially exciting today. I received two boxes and a packet. The boxes were much anticipated - one contained an order from Stampin' Up! and I now have a cowboy stamp to make a surprise birthday card with for this Saturday. The next box was full of things I ordered from Gina K! I will be making some special little tins with what was in that box soon. And the packet was such a wonderful RAK from Maz, who taught me how to scrap those pages of DH and DS a few posts back! I just had to share it with you :)

Thank you so much for being so kind and generous, Maz! And talented too!!!!

3 comments:

Pearl said...

Hi Susan

Glad to see you're up & about already ! lol

What fun mail to receive ! It'll be nice to get crafty with them ASAP !

I'm enjoying going beyond cards & scrapbook pages this week ! I just finished a minichipboard album with instructions online ! What a fab internet life we have being able to learn online ! lol

Lee said...

Oh fun, fun, fun mailbox!!! I can't wait to see your wonderful new creations!!

Lexie said...

Just love it when the postie visits!

I just checked out your website Susan. Looks fantastic! I have placed it on my favourites and will put it on my blog as well.