SusanSalutations

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wow! An Award!


Chrissy, thank you for awarding me!

The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated...
I would like to pass this onto (in no particular order)

Amy,
Andrea,
Chrissie,
Lee,
Suzanne,
Lexie,
Pearl

Congratulations, everyone! Thanks for being an inspiration to me!

3 comments:

Pearl said...

O my ! you're too kind as always Susan ! thank you so much !

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Wow Susan thank you very much , you are a very dear friend and i wished i lived near you for a chat and a cuppa and crafting too. Watched out for the post finally ive posted it :)Take care Hugs .

Andrea xx

Lee said...

Isn't this cute?! I love it!! Thank you!!!! And.......you know you deserve it with your fabulous blog and fun spirit!!!