SusanSalutations

Monday, August 18, 2008

Blog Candy from Lee!


I was completely gob smacked to receive this box of goodies in the mail today from the lovely Lee, all the way from Colorado! I won some blog candy at Lee's wonderful Blog a few weeks ago and was honoured with choosing my first Gina K stamp set, paper piercing tool and templates Yay!) and some scrummy bling. But when the package arrived, Lee had sent me RAKs of love for me and my new granddaughter as well!!

Lee, you are a very generous and kind person to have sent me such a cornucopia of gifts! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

You sure inspired me to do some papercrafting today as well!
I've already used some of that sweet butterfly ribbon and the note paper ....more about that later!

3 comments:

Lee said...

Oh I'm soooo glad it made it there safe and sound!! I've been so impatient as it's just so fun to see the excitement from a Happy Mailbox!!! I'm glad you love everything and can't wait to see what you create!! You are a very giving and special lady yourself and I'm so thrilled to call you friend!!

Chriss Rollins said...

I agree you are a special lady.
you deserve all that scrummy stash and the baby sleep suit is sooo cute.
thanks for the tutorial on the spinner card.
there is a little something on here for you.
http://chriss-rollins.blogspot.com/
have a great day
chriss x

Pearl said...

How lovely to have such a Happy Mailbox day , Susan ! you are blessed indeed !