Suzanne has a game going on her Blog that involves telling six UNimportant facts about yourself. If you would like to play along I have just tagged you!
Please let me know if you list 6 things about yourself so I can come visit. Here are the simple rules to follow. The last of which I just broke.
1) Link back to the person who tagged you: here's the link
2)Post these rules on your blog
3)Share six (6) unimportant things about yourself
4) Tag six (6) people at the end of the entry
Here's my six UNimportant facts:
1. I usually cut my nails while seated at my computer. There's a handy craft bin here after all, and I also have a pair of nailcutters handy! LoL!
2. I love chocolate but as I get older, I am liking GOOD chocolate better than ANY chocolate. It is simply more satisfying to have, say, Lindt chocolates instead of pseudo chocolate that you get in cheap Easter eggs, for example.
3. Last night I toasted marshmallows in our fireplace. They were too small for the fork to have a really good grip on them, so they were only half melted. I still ate them.
4. Suzanne talked about furniture in her six random facts. I have hardly any new furniture either. Almost all of it was bought or acquired in the late 1970's.
5. When I am thinking, I often jiggle my right foot.
6. I am dreading going through my two old filing cabinets prior to moving.
And there you have it! Hope these UNimportant facts gave you a giggle or two!