I think I saw these questions answered first on Suzanne's blog, then on Lee's, and decided to have a crack at them myself :-) Feel free to answer these too and let me know if you did so I can come and get to know you a bit better.
1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? I'd be stunned but joyful. And probably laugh a lot.
2. When was the last time you flew in a plane? Last month. We flew back from Brisbane after visiting dear feinds and family.
3. What did the last text message you sent say? We sold our house today!
4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? Kindness, humour, ability to listen and not always automatically give advice
5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? To be financially independant and resettled in a comfortable home
6. Shoe size? 6 - 7, depending ont he width of the shoe
7. Been to Mexico? No
8. When is the last time you had a massage? Last year when my neck and shoulders refused to relax
9. What was the last TV show you watched? Ummm, I think it was...Home and Away?
10. What are your plans for the weekend? Visit friends, shop, go to church
11. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say? What, again?
12. What is in the back seat of your car right now? A large umbrella, a neck pillow, street maps, a water bottle
13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Trying to get ready to drive to Cairns for a shopping/visiting friends trip
14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be? I don't have any celebrity fantasies, sorry
15. Have you ever been to a strip club? NO
16. What is the best ice cream flavor? Maple walnut or macadamia
17. What is the last sporting event you watched? It might have been my daughter's cross country race over four years ago
18. Ever go camping? Yes! A long, long time ago, when we had our three kids living with us
19. Last phone call? to my mother telling her we sold the house
20. Are you allergic to anything? Yes
21. What is one thing you have learned about life recently? That I am not invincible and I do have limits, and I had better learn what they are or may be checking out of life too soon
22. What do you do at work? I work hard
23. What is your mom's name? Louise
24. Ever cried for no reason? Yes
25. Can you do the Crank Dat dance? Never heard of it, so NO
26. What is your favorite color to wear? So far this year it's apple green. My preference varies...
27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on? 18hours from Sydney to Sanfransico
28. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken? In North America, from Fresno to Pine Point NWT. In Australia, from Cairns to Hobart.
29. What are your turn-offs? Crudity, filth, swearing, nastiness, bullying
30. What was your last alcoholic beverage? Umm, about four years ago I had ....ummmm...I forget.
31. What are you craving right now? A good night's sleep