SusanSalutations

Monday, October 06, 2008

Yearbook Photos





Oh my - if you need a good giggle this site just might do it! Thanks to Chriss I had a lot of fun trying out the different looks this evening and just had to share the link! Here are the ones I am willing to share - LOL!!

From left to right and top to bottom, they are from the years 1954, 1968, 1970 and 1984. I look like my grandmother in 1954, myself in 1968 and 1984 and I'm not sure who in 1970!!


What a hoot!

Let me know if you upload some pics so I can come visit you too :)

7 comments:

Lee said...

Oh that's hilarious!!! I actually graduated in '84!!!!

Chriss Rollins said...

OHHHHH so much fun Susan...but there is no getting away from that smile.... you look so happy in that photo.
chriss x

Linda Vincent said...

They're brilliant Susan - especially love the first one!!!
Linda x

Suzanne said...

What a hoot! You are braver than me to share these....Sorry I haven't been around much. Life has been out of control the last month or so...I'm leaving on a much needed vacation in two days and then hope to return rested and ready for a more normal life.....

Chris said...

OMG Susan... so sorry I didn't get chance to pop back before today... but hey you just made my night. These are a total scream (in a funny way not screaming in horror I might add...lol)
Definately braver than me with my two pics... good for you girl in jumping right in there...lol
hugs
Chris xx

Grace said...

Hi, Susan. How are you doing? If you got time, pls hop in on my blog, there's something I want to show you. :)

Jaqi said...

OMG Susan, what a laugh, dont you look great, what gems these are, Jaqi x