SusanSalutations

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Stamp Positioner

I'm so glad some of you enjoyed the silly pictures I put up last post! I hope you also are brave enough to try out a new look and share it! He he!

On another topic, have you ever used a stamp positioner? I know you probably have, if you are a card maker. But if you have never used one or would like a few tips about how to get the best use out of them, I wrote a page about them on PaperCraftCentral and also linked to a video by Kristina Werner for a demonstration on how best to use them. You can check it out here.

I'm working on some cards and altered brads for a couple of swaps so I will post some new projects up in a day or so :)

Take care, everyone!

4 comments:

Lee said...

I know I'm silly, but I never have used one........I just do trial and error until my sentiment is straight!!! LOL

Paula J Atkinson said...

Just popping in to say hello & hope to see what you create in your next posts. I have almost completed my study & am able to craft a little in the evenings but it is so dark early!!

Chriss Rollins said...

Happy weekend Susan, thanks for joining my followers and the link to the video demo.
Your site is coming along just great.
chriss x

Grace said...

hi, susan... was here. :)
just checking for your new post.
see you on my blog. :)
God bless...