Susan's Saga

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Theatre Box



This past week I have had a little more time for scrapbooking, something I do miss when I don't get my 'fix'! My daughter is in theatre and I decided it was high time she had a Theatre Memorabilia Box. She was in a play just the last month and I was able to attend one of the productions, where she was Olive in the female version of The Odd Couple. Olive is the messy one! LoL!

I recently purchased a lovely memorabilia display box from Creative Memories and thought it would be ideal for her acting work to be displayed. The outside of the box is a magnetic, cloth covered display board. Inside it is also magnetic and crossed with ribbons. On the third panel there is a lovely big pocket, a hook, and an elastic strap for holding bulky items in place. All of it can be hung on a wall. I placed an album inside this box and as DD is in a production, I plan to do pages about it, then place them in the album when more productions take place.

Think it will work?

I like it quite a lot :) Clever Creative Memories!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

What a cool box. She will love this I'm sure.

ZHEJIANG SHUGUANG LAMPS CO., LTD said...

Cool DIY.

Paula said...

Stunning piece of art, she will love it.

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh wow!!! What a truly special way to treasure and remember such fun and amazing events and photos!! I love this idea!!!

Nancy said...

I'm glad that your daughter will be able to use it. Looks like she already has a lot of things saved in there. I hadn't thought about putting an album inside of it.... but that is a really cool idea!

My middle son is in drama (Soph year) and he has a part in a play later in November. I hadn't thought of using my memorabilia box in this manner. I have mine displayed on a wall so it can be seen as you enter my house. I have 4 kiddos and a husband and plan to take turns featuring each family member on there every month. I just got mine though so it doesn't have much in it yet.

I'm so glad to see that you love yours! (I'm a CM consultant and it's neat to see how others are using this product) :)