SusanSalutations

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Scrapchat's April Photoswap Layout


Well, my guests are both sleeping, it's a beautiful day, the two dogs are quiet, DH is at work, and I got my layout done for Vanessa!! Isn't Liam a cute little boy? I am pretty happy with how it turned out. I used Gypsyangel's April sketch challenge at Scrapchat for this layout. That's Cosmo Cricket background paper, Stampin' Up!'s Bold Brights and Rich Regals cardstock, and I used some red buttons from my stash along with the four leaf clovers on the corners of the quote. I tied the buttons on with black Stampin' Up! cord. I used a mat pack to do the piercing and Creative Memories pens to create the stitching details. I also used Creative Memories letters to spell Liam. And I searched the Internet for the Irish proverb and the meaning of his name.


6 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

well done susan on your LO it is gorgeous the paper matches the t shirt so well and his smile is beautiful.
i love that paper i was using it at the weekend.
chriss x

Lee said...

Oh WOW!!!!! Susan....this is just super fantastic!!!! What an amazing layout and colors and details!! He sure is a cutie pie!! Just AWESOME!!!

My Paper World said...

Awwww! Ness will be thrilled! What a gorgeous pic and LO!

LMCharlton Photography said...

lovely layout !
What a cute pic too!

Jennie Skaggs said...

What a gorgeous baby and fantstic scrapbook page. jennie

AJ said...

Awwwww, that's so cute. It's awesome, Susan! Lol even though I feel like some sort of parrot repeating what's already been said, it's still true! :):)