SusanSalutations

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Platypus Card




I needed a birthday card for a man who loves platypuses, and what do you know? I found a pattern for making a basic platypus this week! I made the shapes with the Creative Memories custom cutting system. The colouring has been done with Creative Memories pens but almost all the cardstock is Stampin' Up! (Earth Elements) and so is the stamped sentiment (Simple Sketches).

We still don't know when we are moving. It's a bit frustrating as I don't know what to pack and when to get myself ready for the big shift. We will be moving 1695kms (1053.22 miles) away from here so it is pretty important to tie up all loose ends before we go. Maybe tomorrow we will hear about settlement date....

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh my he is just too cute. I'm sure he will be a hit!

Lee said...

No WAY!!!!! How did you ever find a platypus pattern??? Oh gosh he's sooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!! I'm sending lots of hugs and prayers for a quick and hitch-free move!!!