SusanSalutations

Sunday, May 18, 2008

May Sketch Challenge





Scrapchat had a retreat this weekend and set a sketch challenge for everyone who went (and everyone who didn't - I was one of those) to complete by midnight tonight. Here's my take on the challenge. There is hidden journalling on a tag behind the colour photo as my pics were too big to fit on the page with the journalling bits and I didn't want to reprint them smaller. I used all Creative Memories products. The friend on the left in the B&W photo is a school friend I hadn't seen for 37 years. She's on the right in the colour photo.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh how wonderful to be reunited with a friend you haven't seen in so many years. And then to be able to memorialize it on a scrapbook page. That's the best!

Lee said...

Ohhhh....what a pretty layout and I love the pink......and the flowers!! What a fun visit you had!!!