SusanSalutations

Monday, February 12, 2007

Work is too busy

Work is so demanding lately I cannot get time to craft anything. I just quickly read the latest challenges on DCM and would love to contribute something, but cannot do so for a bit. Just wanted anyone reading this to know why I have become a 'lurker' for awhile! I have lots of travel to do with work and don't have a way of taking my projects with me, and besides I don't get many breaks as breaks are the times for students and others to talk to me personally...This is not a whinge! Just a little info so you will know why I am not making new stuff just now.

I will be back!

1 comment:

Pearl said...

Hey Susan

Just wanted to let you know you are being thought of !

Trust you're taking things in your stride in this new academic year for you ! Don't sweat the small stuff ! I think it's just not easy being a teacher these days , not that I even have a very good idea of what it really means. But I'm sure it can be demanding at times.

Missed your creations alrite ! No fear about missing out on the crafting tho' . Gotta attend to the things that take priority in life !lol - I do feel guilty about my crafting ! I think I spend way too much time on it ! So I'm trying to balance things out on my end these couple of months.

smiles , Pearl