SusanSalutations

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Thanks for your warm wishes!

I got a chance to check out the comments on my last post tonight and was so touched by everyone's good wishes! Thanks so much for taking the time to say what you did!

I will be back home again this Friday night (LATE) and will be getting back to crafting some new things soon, I trust, so will have something to show you all before too long :-)

Sure hope you are all well and I will look forward to checking out everyone's blogs ASAP when I get home - I don't want to tie up my friend's computer too long while I am away as three of us are vying for time on it....!!!

Take care, all you lovely people.

3 comments:

Lee said...

I'm glad you POPPED in!!! Now we all know you're okeedokee and still enjoying your trip!! "See" you soon!!

Suzanne said...

Hi! Glad to hear you are having a wonderful time. I look forward to your return and more of your beautiful cards and scraping pages. By the way you have been given and award. Stop by my BOG some time to receive it. Safe journey home Friday!

Lee said...

Susan.......thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! You TOTALLY did make my day!!! :) I just "met" you thru our mutual and very wonderful friend, Suzanne, and I'm so glad!!! You definitely deserve to be the recipient of the Make My Day award for sure!!!