SusanSalutations

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Repetition...


Scrapchat has issued a photo challenge for the week called 'Repetition'. The only thing that immediately came to my mind was the infinity picture you can do with two mirrors - endless reflections can be seen when two mirrors face each other at the right angles. Then I started noticing that there is repetition all around us - and this was reinforced by some of the early entries for this challenge. Other challengers took photos of brick walls, stone pathways, people dressed the same and standing in a line, rows of palm trees and street lights - so I just looked around my desk and voila - there was my repetition shot! Hope you like it.

3 comments:

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Hi Susan how are you doing? i hope you dont mind but ive tagged you, pop over to my blog details are there.

Andrea xx

Lee said...

Very interesting picture Susan!! I think it also shows a colorful side too!!

Amy said...

Your photography is going really well Susan! You have been coming up with some great shots with that new flash-dangle camera of yours! Ours hasn't been getting much of a workout since Christmas... mainly just photos of my work but thats it! If you want to learn more about your SLR, go to Tow Peas.... http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/cg_list.asp?x=1&t=55&gpg=1
Two peas has 12 weeks to better photos on at the moment and I have discovered A LOT about our SLR from this site!