SusanSalutations

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Liz Laughs

I followed the Powercrop challenge at Scrapchat today and created a LO of my DD as a baby. I love these pictures and it was great to use them today. I used SU! Gable Green cs to hand cut the word 'Laugh', and stamped on it with a flower from SU! Time Well Spent. Then I layered the page with SU! cs in Apricot appeal, Bashful blue, Cameo Coral and Pixie Pink. There are a couple of primas and a cricut flower (thank you, Andrea!) and a gold brad, and I edged the word 'laugh' in black ink.

Laughing Liz 5.1.08

3 comments:

Lee said...

Oh my gosh!!! How absolutely precious!!! I also love reminiscing with the baby photos of mine......they just grow up so quick!! This is certainly a page to treasure!

Suzanne said...

I absolutely love this layout. The pictures are a joy to look at.

Amy said...

This is the second time I have seen this layout now and each time its make me chuckle! Its so sweet and eye catching too. I don't think anyone would be able to look at it and not laugh too!