SusanSalutations

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tagged again!

This time by Andrea. As I have been tagged twice in a short time, I am not going to tag anybody this time. I will, however, follow the other instructions fro you, Andrea :-) Here are the instructions (feel free to consider yourself tagged if you would like to be, by the way!)

1. You must post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.
3. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.
4. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).

OK - here is my answer: I

Like to go birdwatching
Yearn for chocolate
Never want to go swimming in public
Never want to go bungy jumping
Eat too much
Take a long time to get ready in the morning
Try to leave people smiling, and
Enjoy blogging!

Hey - that's not a bad tag to do! Thanks for thinking of me, Andrea.

3 comments:

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Thanks Susan for taking part, i know it wasnt long from the last tag, but i thought it was only a small one. Your a sport.

Andrea xxx

Suzanne said...

Well this is one tag I CANNOT do. I don't have a middle name......but it was fun reading yours.

Lee said...

Hey!! That's a great tag and you've got some fun answers....I am sooooo with ya on the yearn for chocolate!!! :) I think I did this tag a while back, I'm gonna tackle that 31 things one soon!! It has really been fun to get to know my blogging buddies!!! And I sure love hearing from you on my blog!! I LOVE birdwatching and someday, maybe someday, I can get to Australia and see some realllllly cool birds!!!