SusanSalutations

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Peggy's Mystery Challenge

Peggy from Scrapchat set us a mystery challenge to do some LOs on photos of her daughter's 5th birthday party. I just finished mine tonight so thought I'd post it up here. I used Creative Memories papers and punches, SU! ribbons and stamps, prima floweres, some of those flowers you gave me, Pearl, assorted brads and gel pens, and a purple fine tipped pen from CM. This was a totally new experience for me as I have not ever used 3D things on my scrap booking pages. I htink soem of the effects are too subtle for the camera to pick up, too - it looks better IRL.

Oh, and Suzanne? I'm doing some card challenges next, OK? He he he!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lee said...

I think it's beautiful!! I love the primas!!

gypsyangel said...

Fantastic layout Susan, I get Peggy and Patricia are going to love it.

Hugs
Gypsy