SusanSalutations

Friday, December 07, 2012

Catch me if you can!

Gingerbread men are just so cute. I love the new Scentsational Season stamp set and coordinating Holiday Collection Framelits dies. Then I found out how to make my gingerbread men look like they had been sugared, and I just had to make a gingerbread man card! (You heat emboss More Mustard cardstock with Iridescent Ice, in case you were wondering).

I saw a couple of other cards that used the penny roller technique as well to add movement to their cards and decided I could have a rolling gingerbread man on mine. Well, they like to run away in fairy tales, right?

Here's how it all turned out. I loved it so much I had a class about how to make these at my home this week. You can find the instructions on PaperCraftCentral.


Oh and we also made some cute little gift boxes:


It sure looked like Christmas around here this week. Now if I could only find time to send out my Christmas cards! Lol!

Have a great day.

No comments: