SusanSalutations

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Candy Thank You Treats



I used my Curly Label Punch Bundle to make a whole bunch of these little treats to say 'thank you' to a group of special ladies this week. They all belong to my Stamp Club! They were so easy to make and i was able to create quite a few in a short time. I thought they would be good for other occasions as well - just change up the card stock, inks and embellishments for Birthdays, Christmas, weddings, or any other special event you can think of.

If you would like to see how they are made, I have a little show and tell on PaperCraftCentral for you :)

5 comments:

Pearl said...

this looks delightful indeed ! that is one great punch to have !!! yums !


& thank you so much for your lovely comments ! yes my pics are mostly taken by me altho once in a while my DD or DS might take some too ! lol
but I do edit them usually - on - www.picnik.com !

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very cute idea, great time saving make too. Im glad you are all safe, keep me updated with further news of the freakish weather you are all having. {{hugs}}

Jo Whitton said...

They are so cute! You're very clever. :)

Lee said...

Oh these are sweet indeed!!! What a special thank you!!! I must CASE these!!

Carla Murphy said...

Susan these are adoreable! Wish I was in your stamp club!! 8)