SusanSalutations

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Imagine...


Just imagine...

That's your Daring Cardmaker's 'Little Extra' challenge for this week - make a card inspired by this one little word

IMAGINE


This challenge wasn't hard to do once I saw Pearl's lovely creation - I had just taken a photo of a friend on the beach of coral Island, daydreaming alone for awhile while the rest of us went out in small boats to fish! It will double as his birthday card for the end of this month - thanks for the fun dare!




4 comments:

Jo said...

wow! that photo is stunning and makes a fabulous card. I love your interpretation of the word.

jo xx

Pearl said...

great pic, Susan ! so thrilled I was the er ,source behind it ! lol ...that's so cool an idea for me !

So meaningful for your friend to receive surely ! lol - so heartfelt made ! ~ luv it !

Bety of Mexico also made a great Thanks card based on my Thank you card - you may want to check it out too ! lol
http://morecreations.blogspot.com/

ttfn, Pearl

Lythan said...

Oooh lovely. And just the sort of photo to see on a rainy day in London!

Gillian said...

Susan this is what card making is all about, thinking about the person you are giving it too, and wanting to bless them... I'm sure your friend will love this :o)