SusanSalutations

Monday, January 08, 2007

AEzine Challenge: one little word

Thank you, Paula, for telling me about the AEzine/Life Artist Newsletter. I have now signed up to receive it and participate. I have some work to do this week, to keep up with Daring Cardmakers AND the Aezine challenges! Here is the first Aezine challenge for 2007:

"one little word

A single word can be a powerful thing. It can be the ripple in the pond that changes everything. It can be sharp and biting or rich and soft and slow.


This week your challenge is to create something, anything, that celebrates your chosen word for 2007. Maybe a layout. Maybe a blog posting or a journal entry or a simple post-it note that you put somewhere you can see it each day. Make sure to journal about why you chose your word and what it means for you - the more you let yourself explore the more benefit you will receive in the end."


The word I chose is GENTLENESS.

I need much more of that in my life. It is linked to serenity and calm, and noticing, and being. I am so not like this. I would like to be more GENTLE and notice more GENTLENESS. The world can be a rough, fast, cold, hard place. My little corner can be more GENTLE perhaps...

Will be thinking about a LO or another way to show GENTLENESS on my blog in the next few days.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hi Susan,
Thanks for visiting me earlier!
LOVE your word - It quiets MY mind just thinking about it!