SusanSalutations

Wednesday, June 03, 2020

New Catalogue, New Shopping Site!

The 2020-2021 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue is LIVE! You can see it at my revamped SusanSalutations shopping site. The site has been revamped to give you a much better shopping experience.

You can still use the old links but I recommend you update your bookmark for the SusanSaultations shopping site. You may also find you have to re-enter your password as the new site won't know it yet. :)

You will notice bigger images, better filters to search for products, and a new place to make your Wish List, which can then be shared with friends and family in case they want a hint about what to get you for birthdays and Christmas!

You can also search the new catalogue online there, but if you live in Australia and would like your own copy so you can place orders with me, please contact me via email at susanl_hl AT yahoo.com
When you do order, look for my picture to make sure you are ordering with me.



It's so exciting when a new catalogue comes out, AND a new recruiting special! Right now you get to choose a FREE bundle  on top of your great value Joining Kit if you join my team in June!

Meanwhile, why not start browsing the new Ideas Book and Catalogue

Hope to chat with you soon!


No comments: