SusanSalutations

Monday, January 07, 2019

Artist Trading Cards

Have you heard of ATCs before? If not, find  out more at PaperCraftCentral. I am going to make a few this year. I have been making them for quite a few years. Here's my first one for 2019, made with the new Needles and Thread stamp set. It also has coordinating dies but I just used the stamps here, and I wanted it to say 'your Mother' instead of just 'you' so I wrote in the extra letters I wanted with a Stampin' Write! marker.



ATCs make great pieces for cards too.

I just love the new stamp set and dies, and also the yummy designer series paper. It is made from photos of actual embroidery!

Isn't it delightful? As a quilter, I love it. I don't do much hand embroidery any more but sure do appreciate it.

Happy crafting today!


No comments: