SusanSalutations

Sunday, December 09, 2018

Challenge for 2019

How is your craft space looking these days? If you are anything like me, it needs a make-over! Especially after the use mine has had in the lead-up to Christmas. And it isn't over yet. Who is still making Christmas cards? Me! Me! Me!

That's just what I plan to do in early 2019 - makeover my craft room/studio.

If you would like to get some ideas for how this is happening, or have some ideas to share, subscribe to Paper Twists  and you will see all that and more. I just sent out the latest newsletter tonight, so by subscribing now you will see all the back issues and be able to join in.

I am hoping we can have an ideas exchange, where we help each other with our craft room/supply problems :)

Get ready to join in next year, which isn't too far around the corner!

Meanwhile, here's my well-used but not-working-quite-the-way-I-want-it, craftroom. I nicknamed it the Craft Cave, but please don't be scared:




No comments: