SusanSalutations

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Avant Garden

Oh I love this new stamp set ☺It is called Avant Garden and it is only available until the end of March! It is featured in the Sale-A-Bration catalogue released this month and guess what? You can get it for free! All you need to do is place a $90 product order and this entitles you to select a free Sale-A-Bration reward. Browse the new stampin' goodness at my SusanSalutations shop.

How did I make the pretty card pictured above? Well, I stamped the images first in Tempting Turquoise, Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach, So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron and Smokey Slate. 

Then I took my small Affectionately Yours embossing folder and  embossed the image not once, but three times, moving the folder each time to cover a new area. 

The main image is layered on Tempting Turquoise and then on a card base of Daffodil Delight. 

I hope you like it!

(Do you know, the flower Avant Garden flower petals make great palm tree tops?? They do! Turn them upside down and stamp them in Garden Green on a Crumb Cake palm tree trunk to see what I mean! )

No comments: