SusanSalutations

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Make Your Own Rub Ons

I know rub ons aren't that commonly used any more, but I was reminded of their versatility recently when I wanted to add a sentiment that I didn't have a stamp for to a piece that I could not put through the printer. That's when knowing how to make your own rub ons or transfers is so handy! I made a tutorial for you about this very thing at PaperCraftCentral.

Here's a cute little bookmark I made with the technique. I added the sentiment on the tag by using a home made rub on. I hand made the rose too but that is a story for another day. The stamped flowers came form the Botanicals For You stamp set. I used Whisper White, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango and Pool Party cardstock for this project, and the Scalloped Tag Topper punch.


Just click on the link to the tutorial to find out how to customise your own sentiments and images with your computer, printer, a paddle pop stick and a Window Sheet!

All supplies but the ribbon are available from Stampin' Up! at this time.

No comments: