SusanSalutations

Friday, January 30, 2015

It's the end of January? Already?

I went away on holidays this month and was shocked when I returned to find I had not posted in January at all! I should not have been shocked, since I was away for most of the month, but I want you to know I shall be returning with more new projects and ideas very soon. I have ordered some goodies from the new Stampin' Up! Occasions catalogue and can't wait to get to play with them. They should be here in a few days.

If you haven't seen it yet, you can view the new catalogue at SusanSalutations. Remember it is Sale-A-Bration time too so for every $90 worth of order you make, you will get a free product! I certainly made sure I got some freebies with my order and I would love to hear you are going to receive some too.

Also, if you are on Google Plus, I have a new page there for PaperCraftCentral.com and invite you to subscribe. I'll be adding some new posts there but also searching out some other useful sites to recommend to you, like the Stampin' Up! tutorials page. Check it out!

Now I better go clean off my craft desk so I can be ready for my new supplies! I'll be back soon with some new projects for you.

Hope you're crafting too!

No comments: