SusanSalutations

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Punch Art Camera Card

Here's a fun handmade greeting card to make. I used a variety of punches to make this one, and i was inspired by many other cards like this on the Internet, so thank you to everyone who made one of these and shared it! This particular card became the one I gave a dear friend who just had his 100th birthday. I altered it to make the 'No 1' read 'No 100' . I think it went over alright! My birthday friend is still going strong and was able to entertain us with singing a song and playing a bass cello in his orchestra with his musical friends. It was a wonderful afternoon of celebrating!

2 comments:

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Hello Susan, I love your camera card it is so different...
Love ~ Lady Anne xxx

Diane said...

What a fun design Susan.

Hugs Diane