SusanSalutations

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Butterflies and Flowers

I just love the So Very Grateful stamp set in the Occasions Mini. You can only order it till then end of March. I am hoping it will be in the new annual catalogue due out in June, but who knows? Glad I got mine anyway. I kind of reminds me of an embroidery pattern too. Hmm. Maybe I could embroider something with it one day.

These little cards are great as gift cards or just to drop someone a special note. The butterfly card is stamped with Papillon Potpourri and Betsy's Blooms. I like the new little scallop circle punch as it is perfect for little cards like this.

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Both cards are beautiful Susan, I think I like the flower one the best, I love how you have coloured the flowers so nicely. Love the black butterfly it is very dramatic. Both cards are fabulous...
Love ~ lady Anne xxx

Vicki Hodgman said...

Hi Susan, I am thinking of getting the So Grateful stamp set. Love your colouring. Did you know that the All Occasions mini is available until 30th June. (so a bit more time to buy all things we "need" haha.) Vx