SusanSalutations

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Are you Dragon today?

I'm draggin' a bit - lol! I always feel slow in the morning :) I guess that passes abotu 10am? It does for me, anyway.

The other night I made another punch art card for another grandson who turns 4 this month. I found this idea while surfing Stampin' Up! blogs too but this time i didn't record the crafter's name. So sorry about that! I enjoyed making this smokey little fellow though.I had to make this one similar to my Punch Buggy as the two grandsons are brothers and we cannot have something TOO different, now can we.



Have a beautiful day. I'm off to church!

Supplies:
All Stampin' Up! supplies were used.
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Shara Sand, Whisper White. Poppy Parade, Confetti
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Punches: Various oval, circle, scallop border and heart punches
Sentiment: Hand written with a black journaling pen

1 comment:

Carla Murphy said...

I'm just loving these punch cards! The shading around the edges really makes it - wow! Adoreable little smokey fellow Susan. Happy Sunday... althought I'm sure yours is close to being half over?? (I just got up - lol)