SusanSalutations

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Pages from my album


It's been awhile since I posted becasue things have been so hectic at work, I haven't had a chance to do much crafting. Also, y computer has been in the repair shop for over a eek! Oh well! I did manage to spend some time with my friend Vanessa and put together these pages of DH and I. It's the first time I have done any couple pages of us - usually one or the other of us is behind the camera, not standing in front of someone else's! I know - I should have taken the plastic page protectors off before I took this picture, and I will next time. Sorry for the glarey bit.

I will have to do a tour of Blogs and leave some comments for all of you who read this. I have not forgotten you - and I miss you!

1 comment:

Carla Murphy said...

***GASP!!**** I love this Susan!

Carla.