SusanSalutations

Friday, November 27, 2009

Swap cards



What a fun time I had this afternoon! Tomorrow is a Stampin' Up! Regional Training Day and I am going to go. We all like to swap card fronts so I made a couple today to be ready :) Actually there are 23 of these. They went together pretty quickly once I figured out what I was doing! Lol! I gave my punches a workout too. There's a circle punch or two, a scallop punch and a spiral paper punch involved in the making of these. I used Baha Breeze designer papers and the stamp sets were Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Occasional Greetings and Tart & Tangy. I used both Rose Red Taffeta ribbon and stitched ribbon too.

1 comment:

Pearl said...

way to go using your punches& really giving them a workout here, Susan ! love the colors you've used too !