SusanSalutations

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Anniversay layouts




I made a couple of layouts of our anniversary photos. This one was done according to a sketch by Tanyah. Which reminds me - I need to upload this to her gallery! Lol! It was a lot of fun to make this. I liked swiping the ink on and doing the borders with ink pads. The little embellishment was made from twisted paper and a large brad (thank you for the brad, Carla! I save them for special occasions as you can tell!) and I cut down some webbing and twisted it to make the other part of it. Oh and i made the leaves form cardstock and ink.

It was a beautiful place.

4 comments:

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Gorgeous layouts Susan , i am very well thanks and you? thanks for stopping by at my blog xx

Andrea

Paula J Atkinson said...

Another stunning page. Love it!!

Pearl said...

love the painted details on this one , Susan ! fabulous layout !

Chris said...

Oh wow what a special layout Susan and such gorgeous detail. The paint effect is fab and i love how you made the leaves.

Thank you for your recent words of support on my blog...they really meant a lot.

hugs
Chris xx