SusanSalutations

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Scrapping from Lexie's Stash




On the weekend I attended a wonderful retreat with a bunch of girls I've gotten to know online and have become friends with in real life :) It was a lot of fun! I loved catching up with everyone.

One of the best things about a scrapping retreat is that you get hours of uninterrupted time to scrap! I took part in a challenge run by Lexie - it was to make a layout from 'scraps' she had in a huge box. I made this layout with only a little help from my own stash - a rubon, some multi coloured flowers, some stitching, a little gold ink...and of course the photo. This sunset happened while my dear husband and I were celebrating our recent anniversary :) so it is a special one.

Lexie just now notified me that I won her challenge! I am so amazed and delighted! Thank you for the fun challenge, Lexie. I really enjoyed it!

4 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Stunning layout, Susan. I love the layering, well deserved win.x

Suzanne said...

OH Susan this is wonderful. Sorry I haven't been around much but in the way of 2009 for me my life just seems to be on more of a downward trend. I've been visiting and looking but not much energy to often write.

Pearl said...

love the pic you've used to scrap here , Susan!

The scrappin' retreat sounds wonderful to me !

CreativeMe68 said...

WOW Love this LO Susan!!! Congrats on winning!!! Luv Shaz xoxo