SusanSalutations

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pearl's Sketch Challenge





I've been scrapping this weekend! I went away on a Scrapping Retreat and managed to get a few layouts done. I took one of the sketches I got from Pearl's inspiring blog with me and made a double layout with it. I was happy with how it turned out - thank you Pearl!

My husband Colin is currently taking part in a fundraising venture to raise money for research into men's health issues. I had to scrap about that! He is growing a Mo for the entire month of November - hence the name Mo-vember as my page title. He has a page where people can follow the progress of the growth of his Mo, and also for people to donate to the cause if they so wish. I am so proud of him for wanting to do this.

I'll be back soon with more scrapping done on the weekend!

2 comments:

Pearl said...

ooo ! such a great story behind this double pager , Susan ! love your fun take of the sketch here & all the wonderful details ! love that background pp too !

Glad you used this sketch !

CreativeMe68 said...

So happy I got to finally meet you! Had an awesome time at Retreaat! Luv Shaz xoxo