SusanSalutations

Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day! Have you got your card for your special someone organised yet? I am always a 'last minute' or 'just in the nick of time' girl and finally got one done today. I used the Faux Metal technique with a shallower cut stamp and got a sort of molten look - lol! I like it. I cut the heart out a little wobbly on purpose as there were some parts of the stamp that showed better that way. It's not really dripping embossing powder off the image!! The embossing powder is red with gold glitter dust in it - woo hoo!

I plan to wrap up a large Lindt chocolate-orange bar as well and write something suitably sweet inside the card. Do you think he'll like it??

Happy Valentines Day, ladies!

2 comments:

Lee said...

Ohhh I ADORE that red with the gold mixed in!!! Hope you have a very sweet Happy Hearts Day my friend!!! HUGS!!

Tanyah Payne said...

this is one of my fav techniques and yep additive it is....lol! your cards are wonderful susan xoxo