SusanSalutations

Friday, November 21, 2008

Paper Topiary Tree

The weather is continuing to be unpredictable. Today it was so hot and muggy it was hard to stay cool. They are predicting more storms, hail, winds etc for tomorrow. My brother has come to stay for a few days straight from central Queensland where they also had very destructive hail and storms. He said the hail there got to be 7cm (3.5") in diameter, which is pretty scary hail!

Well, the other 'storm' is that my PC does indeed have a virus, and I am relying on the laptop till it is fixed. Maybe tomorrow I will figure out how to upload photos from my camera to the laptop, then to edit them in a different and unfamiliar program. Maybe!

In the meantime, I decided I could show you how I made this artificial (paper) topiary tree. It really is quite easy and I think it makes a lovely holiday or special occasion decoration! Make it in any colours you choose. Here's where you can find the step-by-step instructions.

Hope you have fun with this!

2 comments:

Lee said...

This is just so cool!! I'll definitely take some time soon and look thru that tutorial!!

Tanyah Payne said...

your tree looks awesome susan!

I have some pics of you on my site if you want to check it out!

Luv tanXx